Nexus ICA Referral Scheme
Thank you for visiting our referral scheme! If you’d like to refer someone to study at Nexus ICA, we’d like to say thank you by offering you £100 in Amazon vouchers. These vouchers will be available to claim when the student you have referred enrolls on our course in September.
How It Works
When a prospective student fills in an application form they have the option to declare that they were referred by someone. At this point, they will enter your name and email address. When we receive the form, we’ll email you using the address they provided so we can confirm some details. When that student enrols on one of our courses this September, we’ll be in touch to send you your vouchers.
Terms & Conditions
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting someone’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” to study at Nexus ICA.
- The scheme applies to applications received after 1st August 2016.
- Referral Scheme Forms may be submitted up to two weeks following enrolment. Forms submitted after that point will not be eligible.
- Forms received outside of the time frames stated above will not be eligible.
- The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers when the referred candidate is successfully enrolled on one of our courses.
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and there are no alternative offers.
- Eligibility for this scheme is at Nexus ICA’s discretion and our decision is final.
- Nexus ICA reserves the right to withdraw this scheme at any point.